Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 6 - Last day at Findhorn

Tomorrow morning I head off to Cambridge to stay with some family for a couple nights, after which I’ll fly to Rome to have one last hurrah with a few of my dear friends from the program. Afterwards, one friend and I are heading to an Italian ecovillage (www.torri-superiori.org) – she’ll stay for few nights, and I’ll stay and work for just under two weeks. I am so excited. (I apologize that this is a rather lackluster post – I’ve been packing and saying goodbye all day and am considerably exhausted). After that I’m heading back up to the UK to spend Christmas in London.
I have had a marvelous time here, I wouldn’t trade the experience for anything – hopefully I’ll have more time to reflect as time goes on and the internet café becomes my only connection to the outside world. All I want for Christmas (and my birthday) is safe travels and to know my family and friends are enjoying these precious days with people who love them…
Hopefully I will post again soon (?)
EV

No comments: